Hi, my name is Shawn and I want to talk golf. I fell in love with this great game, 28 years ago. A friend of mine asked if I wanted to take over for him at the local golf course. I had no idea what I was getting in for. I told my friend ok and went to work the next day. My job was to get the carts for the golfer in the morning or when I worked in the evening I would have to lock the carts up. I thought this was the best job anyone could have.
After a season working at the clubhouse I went to work on the grounds crew for 7 years, then back to the clubhouse as the assistant golf professional for 1-1/2 years and finally accepting the head golf professional position for 6 seasons and becoming a member of the Professional Golfers Association (PGA), all at the same golf course.
The family that ran the golf course treated me as if I were a family member. I wanted to make golf my profession because of this great family.
I created this web site that you could find the best golf shoes at the best price. You will find Ecco, Puma, FootJoy, Nike and Adidas golf shoes for men.
- Teen Guan withdraws from U.S. Open qualifier, will still play Memorial[…]
- Chapman enjoys time of his life as he prepares for Senior PGA title defense[…]
- Woods will return to Begay's charity event for fourth time in late August[…]
- Europe Ryder Cup Captain McGinley to make three choices, up from two[…]
- Teater leads eight players into British Open via 36-hole American qualifier[…]